Wednesday 30 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By Samantha)

Dear John,

I'm sad to hear of you leaving the WWE. Since the day I was born I was raised a Pro-Wrestling fan. Over the years I've adored you and been a huge fan. To be honest in the past year you've been the only reason I've watched WWE RAW/ SMACKDOWN. You're a beautiful person inside and out. Whatever your reasoning for leaving I'm sure will work out for the best. My fondest moment of you was in 2009 I went to see SMACKDOWN with my father and my little brother. Which was at the RBC in Raleigh, North Carolina. I was 5 months pregnant wearing my John Morrison shirt. A group of teenage boys in the row in front of me kept looking back at my shirt. They couldn't figure the shirt out til you came out. Once the fight was over and we were all chanting MORRISON you made eye contact with me (I was the only one standing, haha) and bowed down to my section. I have to admit that's the best wrestling memory I ever had and probably ever will. Thank you, John for giving us WWE universe a amazing performance every time. I will miss you. I wish you nothing but the best. XOXOXO

Love Always,
Samantha

Thanks again JOMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment