Wednesday 30 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By Lucy Lopez)

Dear John Hennigan a.k.a John Morrison

I don't want to sound self centered, but you have a lot of people all around the world who love you very much.could you find it in your heart to work it out with WWE and come back. Me, personally, am not taking this so well, not everyone has had the rare opportunity to get to know you outside the ring. I went to a few signings talked and laughed with you. I never thought that would stop. Don't know if your going to read this letter cause you already read my first one. Writing to you somehow makes the pain i feel in my heart a little less.if you can find the time, maybe you could respond to me where we could talk for a bit.I'll give you my cell i understand if you don't call but I'll leave it anyway 646-675-3544. I know you don't have a lot of time, I know you are really busy. You inspired me to get in shape, now I don't have that support anymore since your last match yesterday.

Thank you, 
Lucy Lopez
 
twitter: @lucygiggles
email: lucygigglesjomo@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment