Wednesday 30 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By Kasia)

Dear Mr. Henningan,

I'm Kasia (Kate), and I'm a fan from Poland. I know, that you don't even know where Poland is. The half of the US doesn't know. It's a little country in the middle  of Europe, between Germany and Russia. I though that WWE will never come to my country. But I was wrong. At 11th November, this year Smackdown came to Gdansk. It was good but i wanted to see JoMo live. And then i heard that 12 April Raw will came to Poland. I was soo happy. By the way I did then everything in slow motion by your entrance music ;). But now I'm sad that seeing you live in action is not available now. So, I don't want you to stay in WWE if you don't want this. I just wanted to thank you for all that fun by all the matches, funny segments, everything. I wish you everything best in life, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment