Wednesday 30 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By Marilyn Caselin Martínez)

My Dear John,
 
There are so many wonderful things I've learned from you throughout your career. Well, I think I will start for the first time I met you I have to be honest in that then hated struggles don't liked me. 

I remember that one day my brother showed me a picture of yourself and said "look, he is very much like Jim Morrison" was true but first thing that impressed me was your way of dress you like a rockstar, I needed to know more about you so I started to look for information on the internet and I found your biography and even saw some videos on youtube, so I decided for the first time in my life to see WWE in this time your were on smackdown and had a fight with Jeff Hardy. 

I must admit that your way of fighting was different than the other wrestlers and believe me after that never ceases to see WWE. I followed very closely even also when changed from smackdown a raw.

I have always believed that you are a great person, very intelligent, with enough strength to move forward and unafraid of the challenges of life. Is that your nicknames "The guru of greatness" "The shaman of sexy" and "the prince of parkour" reflect your personality.

I think that your return after your neck fracture was too soon, but in spite of everything always demonstrated to be the best. I know that you suffered severe pain and I would like you recuperate first of all your health before continue fighting Remember: the most important is your well-being

I don't know what were your reasons for leaving WWE but respect your decision but I would have liked to see you as world champion. 

But remember that all your fans will remain with you after all You taught me not to leave me with overcome obstacles of life and although I am still very young (I'm 17 years old) I know that one day can meet you in person. I wish you the best in life and never give up
 
With love,
Marilyn Caselin Martínez (I'm mexican) 
So sorry I don't know english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment