Monday 28 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By @robert1502)

To John Morrison:
 
First of all my English is not so good, so probably there will be some mistakes in this letter, for that I apologize. I want to start by saying that words can´t describe my respect for such a big superstar as the Guru of Greatness, we dont know each other, and probably you wont answer this letter, but it´s cool, I just want to say thanks for being an inspiration as a person.
 
Since the first very moment I saw you becoming ECW champion I say t myself, "I want to be like him", you have an unique style, great moves, you are a risk taker, the true daredevil.
 
I really wish you the best of the world, you deserve it, and one day you´ll become the true world champion, hopefully I´ll be there watching you and if life wants it, we´ll go out and celebrate your moment and my future metal-core cd hahaha.
 
The best for you JOMO, by the way, tell me if one day you return to Quito.

Just remember, THERE ARE NO LOSERS AT THE PALACE OF WISDOM.
 
If you want to write something, my twitter is @robert1502

No comments:

Post a Comment