Monday 28 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By @Gweniegrl)

Hi John, my name is Yen. 

I'm feeling alot of emotions as of writing this letter to you.. you are my favorite superstar ever since your Johnny Nitro days in MNM...its really hard to say goodbye to one of my favorite superstar but I will respect the decisions you make in the future since tonight is your last night on Raw.. I will miss you and your slow motion entrance in the wwe... I will never forget i saw you perform live at a smackdown/ecw live event here in los angeles,california a couple of years back. you and miz were walking up the ramp after your match and the fans were booing you.. i saw this look on your face you were like why were they booing us lol.haha..i watch you went from Johnny Nitro to John Morrison.. you are soo amazing in the ring with the parkour..I want to wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to show up in Tna or not.. I will always remain a fan of yours. John.. I hope your future will continue to shine bright. wherever you go. 

Thank You Jomo for everything- all the matches and the memories.. .

This is my Twitter: @Gweniegrl

2 comments:

  1. l sweet abeel beak fain john morrison my twitter:sweetabeel /faecbook abeel sweet /Emil:sweet1aroma@hotmail.com



    Hi john morrisson we miss you a lot always parey to you l hope your haelth be gooood

    ReplyDelete