Friday 25 November 2011

Letter Writing Campaign (By Umy)

John, I cannot begin to express my love and thankfulness for you. I've admired you since your Tough Enough days and i'm proud to say that I'm a JoMoSapien/MoFo. I remember watching WWF as a 5 year old and seeing you as Eric Bischoff's apprentice. Its been amazing seeing you progress over the years.

You probably hear this from every fan but John your my biggest inspiration. Over these last few months, it honestly broke my heart to see you being treated like crap. I, along with all your other JoMoSapiens couldn't bare to see you being 'punished' for something so pointless. I'd sit there and yell at the TV everytime you 'lost' a match. But that smile on your face is what gave me hope and showed me that if you could smile after all that, then i had no reason to complain.

WWE or no WWE, I will ALWAYS love and support you. I hope that whatever decision you make, keeps you smiling. You may not have gold around your waist but you have and ALWAYS will be a true champion to me.

Keep smiling John and don't ever change because i love you just the way you are!

Love you forever and always,

Umy (@Rated_Awesome on twitter)

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment