Friday 25 November 2011

Letter to John Morrison (By T.T)

Dear John Morrison,
 
I’m T.T.  I’m 14, I live in Ethiopia and I’m a really big fan.  I recently heard that you’re going to leave the WWE soon and at first I thought it was just a rumor.  But when more people started saying it’s true I finally believed it and I was crushed.  I don’t know if you’ll ever read this letter but if you do, I want you to know exactly how much you mean to me.

Ever since I started watching Monday Night Raw, you’ve been my favorite superstar.  I remember the first time I saw you in action.  It was the King of the Ring Tournament 2010 and you won two matches on the same night.  I loved your outfit, your hair and your high-flying moves were absolutely AMAZING.  In short, I was blown away.  The next day I went to school and told my best friend (who is a huge fan of John Cena) “I have a favorite too, John Morrison.  I love him!”  I watched every episode of RAW since then no matter how much homework or how many tests I had the next day just because of you.  Thursday (that’s when RAW is on here) became my favorite day of the week.  I scream every time I see you.  Even on my worst days, the thought of you never fails to make me smile.  You are my role model, my hero.  Watching you is something I look forward to all the time.  I used to be a huge fan of Edge (I still am) and when he announced that he was retiring, I was shocked but I was consoled by the thought that you were still around.  I’m such a huge fan that people think I’m crazy when I scream and jump up and down during your matches or when I suddenly laugh out loud.  Little do they know that I’m thinking about one of your amazing moves or your last big win.  I’ve argued with some people who told me you’re no good because I think the opposite.  I think that you’re the best guy in the WWE.  At times when I knew that you were going to lose a match, I still screamed and cheered.  Even during your recent losing streak, I was proud to be a JoMosapien and I shrugged off all the criticism.  To make a long story short, you are a significant part of my life now.  If you leave the WWE, not only will I stop watching the show, I will also lose the excitement you bring into my life.

If you decide to leave, I’m sure you have your reasons and I know the WWE didn’t give you the push or the attention you deserve.  I also know it’s selfish to ask you to do something you don’t wanna do but I can’t help it.  I have to ask you to stay because I may never see you wrestle again and that would be a very big loss.  I would be devastated.  Before you decide to leave the WWE, you should think about your loyal fans around the world.  Your fans who have supported you through thick and thin, who scream when they hear your music, who cheer so loudly that people stare at them, who talk about you non-stop, who think you’re the best no matter what others say, who look up to you, who love you so much that they are in tears when they hear you’re leaving.  Think of how this is going to affect us and if you still choose to leave, that’s your decision and I will respect it although you will be missed terribly by all your fans.  Whatever happens, I want you to know that I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done, for giving your fans everything you had.  I wish you all the best in the future.  THANK YOU, JOHN MORRISON! I LOVE YOU!!
 
T.T,
JoMosapien 4 life

No comments:

Post a Comment